American Roots Music Concert

We were honored to be one of five musical acts selected this year to play as part of the American Roots Music Concert Series at the Frontier Culture Museum in Staunton, Virginia. 


Karen Jonas is my local indie singer/songwriter idol, so it was great to see that she performed there as well. We had Blee Child (drums) and Les Williams (electric guitar) on board for this show, and performed under the name "The Haze & Dacey Collective", despite what it says on the poster.

I brought my camcorder and set it up with the intent of recording the whole show. How organized of me! Unfortunately I neglected to turn the dang thing on before we started playing. Yep, that happened. Luckily, the concert coordinator captured a snippet of our first song, so at least we have that. (Thanks Joe!) Here it is:


*****
Would you like to join my mailing list? Click here!


Comments

Popular Posts